Sewers & Drains Cranston
Problems With Your Sewer or Drain Lines?
Like a Magician, We Make Them Disappear.
Even the best maintained drain systems can still back up from such problems as grease build-up, toilet paper flushed down the toilet, root invasion into your drain and sewer lines…among others.
No how matter how tough the problem, we have all kinds of tricks up our sleeves to make them disappear as fast or faster than you hoped for:
- In-line video inspection to spot the exact location and extent of the problem.
- High pressure water jetting for the really stubborn clogs.
- Pipe repair or replacement…if drain clearing doesn’t work, we can very often repair one or more sections of your sewer and drain lines.
- New pipe installation.
- Excavation for major repairs, re-piping, and new sewer or drain line installation.
Preventive Maintenance Tips!
It’s a fact: the vast majority of clogged sewers and drains can be avoided with just a little preventive medicine.
Here are a couple of helpful hints to help you avoid the hassle and expense of clogged drains or sewers:
- Check your sink and tub stoppers at least four times a year for hair and bio-film buildup.
- Once a week, fill each sink in your home to the brim and then pull up the stopper. The volume and weight of the water will help flush the drain lines.
- Once a month or so, pour an organic drain cleaner down each of your drains. Products like Bio-Clean (which we carry!) work much better than the chemical drain cleaners, they won’t damage your fixtures or pipes…plus, they’re environmentally safe.
- Another good product to pour down your drains is Root-X, the most effective of its kind in killing existing tree and shrub roots without damaging the plants themselves. Root-X also help prevents future root invasion. Like Bio-Clean, you can obtain Root-X simply by giving us a call.
- Never pour oil or grease down a drain…instead, pour the oil and grease into a can or jar that you can later discard.
Almeida Plumbing, Heating & Air. On call 24/7 to make YOUR sewer and drain problems disappear…fast!